Sunday, February 05, 2006
- Name: Stephen L. Garrett
- Location: Antalaha, Madagascar
I will be serving as a Parks & Wildlife volunteer with the United States Peace Corps from February 2005 until mid-2007. I plan to attend graduate school afterward to pursue a PhD in Conservation and Development. I am a 2001 graduate of The University of the South in Sewanee, TN. I have a self-designed BA in Conservation Studies. My most recent position was with The Nature Conservancy of Tennessee in Nashville. This is the tale of my adventure. (This website is not affiliated directly with the United States Peace Corps. All opinions expressed herein are my own and are not meant to represent the Peace Corps as an organization. I speak as a private citizen.)
- Sardines killed my friend's ducks!!!!
- Part 3? Or What?
- Part 2 - Vacation is really hard work
- You give me fever - a story in three parts.
- More to come
- Long time no post
- 10 more days
- Really Brief Update - More Tomorrow.
- Toni, Tony, Toney
- Madagascar is not a movie.